As long as you love me From Boy Zone




Music
 F G C E G C E G C A C D E D C FFEDE EFGC

Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
C D E D D C C B B E F DE D

I'm leaving my life in your hands
G D D D D E F E

People say I'm crazy and that I am blind
E D D C C B B E F DE D

Risking it all in a glance
D D D D E F E


How you got me blinds is still a mystery
E D D C C B B E F DE D

I can't get you out of my head
G D D D D E F E

Don't care what is written in your history
E D D C C B B E F DE D

As long as you're with me
D D D D D C D C 

*****Chorus***** 

I don't care who you are
G A C AC C C

Where you're from
AC C C

What you did
 AC C C

 As long as you love me
 A C D E D C

Who you are Who you are
A C C C E G GE

Where you're from Where you're from
A C C C F E DC

what you did
A C C C

As long as you love me
 A C D  D C

Every little thing that you have said and done
 E D D C C B B E F DE D

Feels like it's deep within me
D D D D E F E

Doesn't really matter if you're on the run
E D D C C B B E F DE D

 It seems like we're meant to be
G D D D D CD C C

(I don't care ...) I've tried to hide it so that no one knows
E E E DE E D C D C DE

But I guess it shows
 C D C DE

When you look in to my eyes
A B C DE D B CB A

What you did and where you're comin' from
 E E E DE E D C G DE DCB

I don't care, as long as you love me, baby
D E F A C D E D C B C C

New Website For piano Notes

PianoHitz.com Please Visit

NARAYAN SINGH CHOUHAN
NARAYAN SINGH CHOUHAN

Download Android App  


App Now on Play Store

App Now on Play Store
Piano Notes App