You Are My Love from Krrish 3 Piano notes




You Are My Love from Krrish 3 Piano notes


You Are My Love from Krrish 3 Piano notesSong: You Are My LoveSingers: Mohit Chauhan, Alisha ChinaiMusic: Rajesh Roshan



You Are My Love

You are my love, You aremy dove ,
You're my cuddly pudding pie
DEF#  DEF#  EF# GGG GGG F#
Full Music Sheet Download


Tere kadmon mein dil rakh dun, Until I'm gonna die (x2)
DEF#F#F#ED  BBBEED
Bye bye, bye bye! O pentaraas Please don't try (x2)
AAAB BBA BAG GG F#A



You are my love, You are my dove ,You're my cuddly pudding pie


DEF#  DEF#
EF# GGG GGG F#

Tere kadmon mein dil rakh dun, Until I'm gonna die (x2)


DEF#F#F#ED  BBBEED



Bye bye, bye bye! O pentaraas Please don't try (x2)


AAAB BBA BAG GG F#A



Kyun maska maarta hai  Kya mujhse chahta
hai (x2)



AF#F#F#AA BB BAF#F#BAA

Kyun maska maarta hai  Kya mujhse chahta
hai (x2)



AF#F#F#AA BB BAF#F#BAA

Maske ka ho jo tadka Toh pyaar easy chadhta

AAF#F# AA BB BAF#BBAA


Maske ka ho jo tadka Toh
pyaar easy chadhta

AAABAGGGF#AGF#EDD

You're my bun, You're my one, You're the apple of my eye


DEF# DEF# EF# GGG GGG F#

Tere kadmon mein dil rakh doon Until I'm gonna die

DEF#F#F#ED  BBBEED

Bye bye, bye bye Oh pentaraas Please don't try (x2)

AAAB BBA BAG GG F#A

Shaadi ke baad tune love you Kabhi kahaa na (x2)

AF#F#AA BB AF# F#BB AA

Love karna laazmi hai, Yaa kehna hai zaroori


AF#F#F#AA BB AF#F#F# B
AAA


Love karna laazmi hai, Yaa
kehna hai zaroori


AA AABA GGGA GAGF#EDD



You are my love, You are my dove ,You're my cuddly pudding pie


DEF#  DEF#
EF# GGG GGG F#

Tere kadmon mein dil rakh dun, Until I'm gonna die (x2)


DEF#F#F#ED  BBBEED



Bye bye, bye bye! O pentaraas Please don't try (x2)


AAAB BBA BAG GG F#A



You are my love, You are my dove ,You're my cuddly pudding pie


DEF#  DEF#
EF# GGG GGG F#

Tere kadmon mein dil rakh dun, Until I'm gonna die (x2)


DEF#F#F#ED  BBBEED





No cry, don't cry Yeh masti, shweetie pie


AAAB BBA BAG GG F#A



Don't cry, don't cry Yeh masti, shweetie pie


AAAB BBA BAG GG F#A



You're my date You're my fate You're my heaven in the sky

DEF#  DEF#  EF# GGG GGG F#

Tere kadmon pe dil rakh doon Until I'm gonna die


Full Notes










Recommended Piano For All Ranges

Recommended Piano click on me Please Visit

NARAYAN SINGH CHOUHAN
NARAYAN SINGH CHOUHAN

Download Android App  


App Now on Play Store

App Now on Play Store
Piano Notes App