All Of Me John Legend English Piano Notes




All Of Me John Legend English Piano Notes

"All of Me" is a song by American recording artist John Legend from his fourth studio album Love in the Future (2013)



Song: All Of Me 

Music Band / Singer : John Legend,
Sargam Notes :  Click here
Piano Lesson : How to read these notes
List of songs : Click here
Android App : A to Z piano notes
Scale or key used: CDD#FGG#A#
Subscribe for latest update click on link Subscribe

Request Song : Click here






All Of Me John Legend English Piano Notes


Starting Music:
C C C    C# C# C#
C C C    A# A# A#
C C C    C# C# C#
C C C    A# A# A#


What would I do without your smart mouth
A#       C    C  C  A# C     C     A#     G#

Drawing me in and you kicking me out
A# C       C  C   A#  C    C A#  G#  F

You've got my head spinning
F         C     C   C#    C G#

No kidding, I can't pin you down
C# C G#   G# G# A# C  A# F

What's going on in that beautiful mind
A#      C  C   C  A# C   C A# G# G#

I'm on your magical  mystery ride
C    C    C   D# C# C C A# G# F

And I'm so  dizzy, don't know what hit me
C     C   C#  C G# G#     C#     C#  C G#

But I'll be alright
G# A# C A# C#


My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine
A#  F      D# C# C G# G# G  F D#        F

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
F       F D#   C#   C   C   A# G# A#



Cause all of me, loves all of you
C       D# C F       C    A# G# C

Love your curves and all your edges
C        C      A#    A# A# G# A# A#

All your perfect imperfections
C    C    A# A# A# G# A# A#

Give your heart to me, I'll give my heart to you
C       C     D#  C   F     C    F    C    A#   G# C

You're my end and my beginning
C         C   A#  A # A# G# A# A#

Even when I lose I'm winning
C C    A#  A# A# G# A# A#

Cause I give you all              of me
C       C  C#   D# G# G F D# C D#

And you give me  all              of you, oh.
C      C    C#  D# G# G F D# C C    C A#



How many times do I have to tell you
A#   C C      C     C  C   C   A# G# G#

Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
C C      C      C      D# C#  C     C A# G# F

The world is beating you down
A#    C     C  C# C    G#   C#

I'm around through every     mood
C    G# A#    A#    C A# A# F F

You're my downfall you're my muse
D#      C    C G#     D#     C     C

My worst distraction,  my rhythm and blues
G#   D#    D# C A#  A#   C A#   C     F

I   can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you
A# C     C    C# C    G#  C# C   G# G#  A#  C   A# A# C#


My head's underwater   but I'm breathing fine
A#   F      D# C# C G# G#  G     F D#     F

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
F       F D#    C#  C   C  A# G# A#



Cause all of me, loves all of you
C       D# C F       C    A# G# C

Love your curves and all your edges
C        C      A#    A# A# G# A# A#

All your perfect imperfections
C    C    A# A# A# G# A# A#

Give your heart to me, I'll give my heart to you
C       C     D#  C   F     C    F    C    A#   G# C

You're my end and my beginning
C         C   A#  A # A# G# A# A#

Even when I lose I'm winning
C C    A#  A# A# G# A# A#

Cause I give you all              of me
C       C  C#   D# G# G F D# C D#

And you give me  all              of you, oh.
C      C    C#  D# G# G F D# C C    C A#

Bridge:
Cards on the table   we're both showing hearts
F       D#  C# G# G   F      D#    C# C       A#

Risking it  all though it's hard
F D#   C# G#  G      F    D#

Chorus:
Cause all of me, loves all of you
C       D# C F       C    A# G# C

Love your curves and all your edges
C        C      A#    A# A# G# A# A#

All your perfect imperfections
C    C    A# A# A# G# A# A#

Give your heart to me, I'll give my heart to you
C       C     D#  C   F     C    F    C    A#   G# C

You're my end and my beginning
C         C   A#  A # A# G# A# A#

Even when I lose I'm winning
C C    A#  A# A# G# A# A#

Cause I give you all              of me
C       C  C#   D# G# G F D# C D#

And you give me  all              of you, oh.
C      C    C#  D# G# G F D# C C    C A#


MORE SONGS :
Perfect - One Direction English Piano Notes
Drag Me Down One Direction English Piano Notes

New Website For piano Notes

PianoHitz.com Please Visit

NARAYAN SINGH CHOUHAN
NARAYAN SINGH CHOUHAN

Download Android App  


App Now on Play Store

App Now on Play Store
Piano Notes App