Shake It Off Taylor Swift English Piano Notes




Shake It Off Taylor Swift English Piano Notes

"Shake It Off" is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift for her fifth studio album, 1989 (2014). Written by Swift, Max Martin and Shellback, it is an uptempo pop track and features a departure from Swift's earlier country pop musical style.




Shake It Off Taylor Swift English Piano NotesSong: Shake It Off
Music Band / Singer : Taylor Swift,
Sargam Notes :  Click here
Piano Lesson : How to read these notes
List of songs : Click here
Android App : A to Z piano notes
Scale or key used: CDD#FGG#A#
Subscribe for latest update click on link Subscribe
Request Song : Click here







Shake It Off Taylor Swift English Piano Notes


I stay out too late
D B A G B

Got nothing in my brain
D D B A G B

That's what people say , mm mm
D B A G B A G E D

That's what people say,  mm mm
D B A G B A G E D

I go on too many dates
D D D B A G B

But I can't make 'em stay
D D B A G B

At least that's what people say, mm mm
D D D B A G B A G E D

That's what people say, mm mm
D B A G B A G E D



But I keep cruising
B A G A E

Can't stop wont stop moving
A B A G A E

It's like I got this music
E A B A G A G

In my mind saying "its gonna be alright"
A B G E G A B B A G G




Cause the players gonna play play play play play
E G A A A B G E D B G

And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate
E G A A A B G E D B G

Baby, I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake
G G A A A B G E D B G

I shake it off, I shake it off
G A B G G A B G (DEG)

Heart breakers gonna break break break break break
G A A A B G E D B G

And tha fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
G G A A A B G E D B G

Baby I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake
G G A A A B G E D B G

I shake it off, I shake it off
G A B G G A B G (DEG)





I never miss a beat
D D B A G B

I'm lightening on my feet
D D B A G B

Thats what they don't see, mm mm
D D B A G B A G E D

Thats what they don't see, mm mm
D B A G B A G E D

I'm dancing on my own
D D B A G B

I make the moves up as I go
D D D D B A G B

And that's what they don't know, mm mm
D D B A G B A G E D

That's what they don't know, mm mm
D B A G B A G E D



But I keep cruising
B A G A E

Can't stop wont stop moving
A B A G A E

It's like I got this music
E A B A G A G

In my mind saying "its gonna be alright"
A B G E G A B B A G G



Cause the players gonna play play play play play
E G A A A B G E D B G

And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate
E G A A A B G E D B G

Baby, I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake
G G A A A B G E D B G

I shake it off, I shake it off
G A B G G A B G (DEG)

Heart breakers gonna break break break break break
G A A A B G E D B G

And tha fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
G G A A A B G E D B G

Baby I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake
G G A A A B G E D B G

I shake it off, I shake it off
G A B G G A B G (DEG)

Shake it off, I shake it off
A B G G A B G

I I I shake if off, I shake it off
G G G A B G G A B G

I I I shake it off, I shake it off
G G G A B G G A B G

I I I shake it off, I shake it off
G G G A B G G A B G



Cause the players gonna play play play play play
E G A A A B G E D B G

And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate
E G A A A B G E D B G

Baby, I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake
G G A A A B G E D B G

I shake it off, I shake it off
G A B G G A B G (DEG)

Heart breakers gonna break break break break break
G A A A B G E D B G

And tha fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
G G A A A B G E D B G

Baby I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake
G G A A A B G E D B G

I shake it off, I shake it off
G A B G G A B G (DEG)



Shake it off, I shake it off
A B G G A B G

I I I shake if off, I shake it off
G G G A B G G A B G

I I I shake it off, I shake it off
G G G A B G G A B G

I I I shake it off, I shake it off
G G G A B G G A B G


MORE SONGS :
Perfect - One Direction English Piano Notes
Drag Me Down One Direction English Piano Notes
All Of Me John Legend English Piano Notes

Recommended Piano For All Ranges

Recommended Piano click on me Please Visit

NARAYAN SINGH CHOUHAN
NARAYAN SINGH CHOUHAN

Download Android App  


App Now on Play Store

App Now on Play Store
Piano Notes App