Blank Space Taylor Swift English Piano Notes




Blank Space Taylor Swift English Piano Notes

"Blank Space" is a song by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift from her fifth studio album 1989 (2014). It was written by Swift, Max Martin and Shellback.



Blank Space Taylor Swift English Piano NotesSong: Blank Space 

Music Band / Singer : Taylor Swift,
Sargam Notes :  Click here
Piano Lesson : How to read these notes
List of songs : Click here
Android App : A to Z piano notes
Scale or key used: GAA#CDEF
Subscribe for latest update click on link Subscribe
Request Song : Click here





Blank Space Taylor Swift English Piano Notes

Nice to meet you where you been?
F      F   F      F       F       F    F

I could show you incredible things
G A       A     G    F G FG      D

Magic, madness, heaven, sin
F F       F F            F F     F

Saw you there and I thought
G     A      A      G  G     F

Oh my god, look at that face
A#  F    F      C    C   A     A

You look like my next mistake
A#    F     F    C   C      A  A

Love's a game, wanna play?
C        F    F      C A      A A# A G

New money, suit and tie
F      F F        F    F    F

I can read you like a magazine
G A     A    G    G   F  G G D

Ain't it funny, rumors fly
F     F   F F      F F      F

And I know you heard about me
G    A  A      G     G      F G   A#

So hey lets be friends
F    F     C    A    A

I'm dying to see how this one ends
A# A# A# F  F      C     C   A     A

Grab your passport and my hand
C        F        F  F     C    A    A




So it's gonna be forever
F F F F F F G A

Or it's gonna go down in flames
F F F F F A E E F

You can tell me when it's over
F F F F F F G A

If the high was worth the pain
F F F F A E E F

Got a long list of ex lovers
C C A# A#A A# G G

They'll tell you I'm insane
G G G A# A G F

Cause you know I love the players
C C A# A# A A# G G

And you love the game
F A# A# A# C

Cause were young and we're reckless
F F F F F GA

We'll take this way too far
F F F A E E F

It'll leave you breathless
F F F F G A

Or with a nasty scar
F F F A E E F

Got a long list of ex lovers
C C A# A# A A# G G

They'll tell you I'm insane
G G G A# A G F

But I've got a blank space, baby
F G G F G G G F D D

And I'll write your name
F A G F F


Cherry lips, crystal skies
F F       F     F F        F

I could show you incredible things
G A        A     G     FG FG      D

Stolen kisses, pretty lies
F F        F F      F F     F

You're the king, baby I'm your Queen
G         A    A    G F    G    G      A#

Find out what you want, be that girl for a month
F      F     C     A     A      A# F     F     C  A   A

Wait the worst is yet to come          Oh no
C      F     F     C  C    A    A A# A G F F

Screaming, crying, perfect storms
F  F             F   F     F F        F

I can make all the tables turn
G  A    A     G    F   G G     D

Rose garden filled with thorns
F        F   F     F      F       F

Leave you second guessing like
G         A   A G        G  F      G

Oh my god, who is she?
A# F      F      C   A  A

I get drunk on jealousy
A# F    F     C    C A A

But you'll come back, each time you leave
C       F     F        F       C    C       A    A




So it's gonna be forever
F F F F F F G A

Or it's gonna go down in flames
F F F F F A E E F

You can tell me when it's over
F F F F F F G A

If the high was worth the pain
F F F F A E E F

Got a long list of ex lovers
C C A# A#A A# G G

They'll tell you I'm insane
G G G A# A G F

Cause you know I love the players
C C A# A# A A# G G

And you love the game
F A# A# A# C

Cause were young and we're reckless
F F F F F GA

We'll take this way too far
F F F A E E F

It'll leave you breathless
F F F F G A

Or with a nasty scar
F F F A E E F

Got a long list of ex lovers
C C A# A# A A# G G

They'll tell you I'm insane
G G G A# A G F

But I've got a blank space, baby
F G G F G G G F D D

And I'll write your name
F A G F F

Bridge:
Boys only want love if it's torture
E F E E D C A A A# A

Don't say I didn't say I didn't warn ya
E F E E D D C C A# A# A# A

Boys only want love if it's torture
E F E E D C A A A# A

Don't say I didn't say I didn't warn ya
E F E E D D C C A# A# A# A


So it's gonna be forever
F F F F F F G A

Or it's gonna go down in flames
F F F F F A E E F

You can tell me when it's over
F F F F F F G A

If the high was worth the pain
F F F F A E E F

Got a long list of ex lovers
C C A# A#A A# G G

They'll tell you I'm insane
G G G A# A G F

Cause you know I love the players
C C A# A# A A# G G

And you love the game
F A# A# A# C

Cause were young and we're reckless
F F F F F GA

We'll take this way too far
F F F A E E F

It'll leave you breathless
F F F F G A

Or with a nasty scar
F F F A E E F

Got a long list of ex lovers
C C A# A# A A# G G

They'll tell you I'm insane
G G G A# A G F

But I've got a blank space, baby
F G G F G G G F D D

And I'll write your name
F A G F F



MORE SONGS :
Shake It Off Taylor Swift English Piano Notes
Love Story Taylor Swift English Piano Notes
Perfect - One Direction English Piano Notes
Drag Me Down One Direction English Piano Notes
All Of Me John Legend English Piano Notes

Recommended Piano For All Ranges

Recommended Piano click on me Please Visit

NARAYAN SINGH CHOUHAN
NARAYAN SINGH CHOUHAN

Download Android App  


App Now on Play Store

App Now on Play Store
Piano Notes App