Drag Me Down One Direction English Piano Notes




Drag Me Down One Direction English Piano Notes

"Drag Me Down" is a song recorded by English-Irish boy band One Direction for their fifth studio album, Made in the A.M. (2015).[4] The song was released worldwide on 31 July 2015.


Drag Me Down One Direction English Piano NotesSong: Drag Me Down 
Music Band : One Direction,
Sargam Notes :  Click here
Piano Lesson : How to read these notes
List of songs : Click here
Android App : A to Z piano notes
Scale or key used: CDD#FGG#A#
Subscribe for latest update click on link Subscribe

Request Song : Click here






Drag Me Down One Direction English Piano Notes


I've got fire for a heart, I'm not scared of the dark
C     C  C D# C A#  C       A# C    D#     C   A#  C

You've never seen it look so easy
A#       C D#    C   A# C   A#  A# G

I got a   river for   a soul, and bG#y  you're a boat
C  C A# C D# C A# C    A# C D#  C    A#  C

BG#y, you're my only reason
C D#     C     A#  C A#  A# C



If I didn't have you there would be nothing left
C G  G G     F   D#   D#      D#    C   D# F    G

The shell of a man who could never be his best
C      G    G  G  F    D#    D#   D# C   F   C   C

If I didn't have you, I'd never see the sun
C C  G G     F    D#  D#  D# C  D#  F   G

You taught me how to be someone, yeah
C       D      D    D   D D    C C       D# C A#



All my life, you stood by me
C   D#  G    C      C    D# G

When no one else was ever behind me
F        F   D#    F     G  F D#   C D#  G

All these lights, they can't blind me
C     D#     G#      C    C     D#     G

With your love, nobody can drag me down
F      F D#    F        G F D#   C    D#     F     C

All my life, you stood by me
C   D#  G     C     C    D#  G

When no one else was ever behind me
F         F   D#   F     G   F D#  C D#   G

All these lights, they can't blind me
C     D#     G#     C      C     D#    G

With your love, nobody can drag me down
F       F D#  F      G F     D#    C    D#  F C

Nobody, nobody
G G G     D# D# F

Nobody can drag me   down
D# D C  A#   D    A#     C

Nobody, nobody
G G G    D# D# F

Nobody can drag me down
D# D C  A#   D    A#    C




I've got fire    for a heart, I'm not scared of the dark
C     C   C D# C  A#  C       A# C    D#     C   A#  C

You've never seen it look so easy
A#       C D#    C   A# C   A#  A# G

I got a   river for   a soul, and bG#y  you're a boat
C  C A# C D# C A# C    A# C D#  C    A#  C

BG#y, you're my only reason
C D#     C     A#  C A#  A# C





If I didn't have you there would be nothing left
C G  G G     F       D#   D#         D#    C     D# F    G

The shell of a man who could never be his best
C      G    G  G  F    D#    D#   D# C   F   C   C

If I didn't have you, I'd never see the sun
C C  G G     F    D#  D#  D# C  D#  F   G

You taught me how to be someone, yeah
C       D      D    D   D D    C C       D# C A#




All my life, you stood by me
C   D#  G     C     C    D#  G

When no one else was ever behind me
F         F   D#   F     G   F D#  C D#   G

All these lights, they can't blind me
C     D#     G#     C      C     D#    G

With your love, nobody can drag me down
F       F D#  F      G F     D#    C    D#  F C

Nobody, nobody
G G G     D# D# F

Nobody can drag me   down
D# D C  A#   D    A#     C

Nobody, nobody
G G G    D# D# F

Nobody can drag me
D# D C  A#   D    A#


All my life, you stood by me
C   D#  G     C     C    D#  G

When no one else was ever behind me
F         F   D#   F     G   F D#  C D#   G

All these lights, they can't blind me
C     D#     G#     C      C     D#    G

With your love, nobody can drag me down
F       F D#  F      G F     D#    C    D#  F C


All my life, you stood by me
C   D#  G     C     C    D#  G

When no one else was ever behind me
F         F   D#   F     G   F D#  C D#   G

All these lights, they can't blind me
C     D#     G#     C      C     D#    G

With your love, nobody can drag me down
F       F D#  F      G F     D#    C    D#  F C


Nobody, nobody
G G G     D# D# F

Nobody can drag me   down
D# D C  A#   D    A#     C

Nobody, nobody
G G G    D# D# F

Nobody can drag me down
D# D C  A#   D    A#    C

MORE SONGS :
Perfect - One Direction English Piano Notes



New Website For piano Notes

PianoHitz.com Please Visit

NARAYAN SINGH CHOUHAN
NARAYAN SINGH CHOUHAN

Download Android App  


App Now on Play Store

App Now on Play Store
Piano Notes App